Hello kittens! How are you? I'd like to show you some of my favorite sunglasses, since we're well into summer here in Greece and, well, sunglasses are one of my favorite things to collect hoard. I have several pairs, that I often wear, depending on outfits or whims (I can never commit to one pair only) and I always buy cheap, novelty ones when I find them, because, you know, such fun! (any Miranda fans here?)

So, scroll through them and hope you find something you like ^_^



So, which one is your favorite? Do you like sunglasses as much as me? Do you have a go-to pair or are you more of a depends-on-the-situation kind of person?
xx

PS: Check out our Society6 store for some new items, including awesome (if I may say so myself) all over print tees and unicorns, with free worldwide shipping till the end of June.