So, last tuesday we saw the end of parks and recreation. For me, it was brutal, I was laughing and crying simultaneously, unable to believe that this awesome thing would not produce any more episodes. Because parks and rec was my happy place. It still is. So, to drown my sorrow for the series ending, I decided to do a post (or more, who knows?) on Leslie Knope's style on that final episode, specifically on that awesome black and white button down she was wearing in the 2025 flash forward.

Thanks to Worn on Tv we know that the shirt Leslie is wearing is this Diane Von Furstenberg one

but, here are some more non-boring white (more or less) button downs that are even 
slightly cheaper than the one Leslie wore.


So, do you like them? and, more importantly, do you have a favorite tv show? 
would you go as far as describing it as your happy place? if so, please tell me, 
I am missing parks and rec like crazy *sad face*